5/12/12

March 31, 2011: Shark Fishin' :)

ust because I broke my neck, doesn't mean I can't keep doing the things I love :) Life is Good & This past Saturday I got an experience of a lifetime!

We were invited to go to a fishing tournament specifically for people with physical disabilities (spinal cord injuries & amputees) - We were so blessed to find a boat that had three experienced fishermen onboard. 


We weren't getting much action in the jetty so they took us out further in hopes of better luck... 0o boy! We ended up catching a 5 Foot Black Tip shark!! when we got her a board we found out she was pregnant! Our captain, ended up playing Doctor and performed a C-section and all five babies swam away to start their lives!
It was a Team effort and I'm s0o glad I was able to be a part of it!!



Video of my 1st shark catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment