2/24/14

FCCLA Amarillo

I had a wonderful time speaking at the FCCLA Leadership meeting in Amarillo on February 14th! 



There was something that meant the world to me that happened after I finished my speech that day. As I was leaving, I noticed these two beautiful ladies with a very creative car shaped diorama that said drive safe on the license plate. I thought to myself that was really cool! A few minutes later the girls came up to me and asked if I was Katie Mathews. They told me that a year ago they attended my presentation at the Dallas FCCLA meeting and I inspired them to do their presentations on the Dangers of Distracted Driving! When they opened up the car there were pictures of me with my story!

I am so blessed to be doing what I'm doing and things like this just motivate me to keep on going!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment