6/2/16

My 10 Year Anniversary:

Sometimes life's greatest Blessings come from the hardest tribulations*

I can't believe it's already been 10 years since I've been living life in the seated position. As strange as it may sound, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Although this way of living definitely has it's share of frustrations & challenges, it has also taught me so much more about appreciating life's many beautiful blessings that happen daily. In a way I have been forced to 'slow my roll' & it has been such a beautiful ride so far. Thank you Lord for giving me another chance at life on this day 10 years ago, this broken road has been a truly Blessed one.

PROVERBS 3:5-8
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment