10/15/17

Cowboy:

It is with a sorrowful heart that I am posting about my beautiful Cowboy’s unexpected passing due to unforeseen natural circumstances. It has been an emotional time without him but thanks to God’s Grace and family I am getting stronger with everyday. God truly enriched my life with the years that Cowboy and I shared together. I thought I knew what it was like to love a dog but Cowboy was so much more than that to me. He challenged me in ways only he could do and he helped me to grow as an individual as we grew together in our bond. He was, still is, and forever will be an extension of who I am. I know that there are many more wonderful things that God has planned for this life of mine and even though I will miss him I know that his spirit will forever be intertwined with my own. I will love you forever buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment