12/7/17

New Service Dog:

Service Dogs, Inc.​ is the wonderful organization that rescued, trained, and brought Cowboy into my life. After hearing that Cowboy graduated to Heaven they reached out to me about possibly placing another Service Dog with me. The amazing thing about this is that Service Dogs Inc. is based out of Texas and they typically only place dogs within their state. Service Dogs Inc. is an amazing organization that adopts shelter dogs and they train them to help better the lives of people like me. They save the dog to save the human and I am beyond grateful that they are giving me this amazing opportunity again to have a four legged helper in my life. While no pup will ever take the place of my Cowboy, I am looking forward to this new chapter with Templeton. We are planning on him making the move up north to be with me sometime in the new year. Your prayers for a smooth transition are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment